Are you ready to rock? Infinite Guitars Review takes you on an epic journey through a world devastated by an excellent mech war. Players take on the role of a guitar hero, dodge through rhythm-based attacks, and retaliate with electrifying Guitar Solos.
Featuring beautiful anime-inspired art, gorgeous environments, and a 100% original, jam-worthy soundtrack, Infinite Guitars Review is a rhythm RPG experience that you won’t want to miss!
Table of Contents
About Infinite Guitars
Infinite Guitars is an exciting rhythm RPG from developer 4D Studio. Set in a world destroyed by an excellent mech war, players take on the role of a guitarist looking to save the world.
Featuring anime-inspired art and environments, players must dodge rhythm-based attacks and respond with electrifying guitar solos.
With 100% original, jam-worthy music from established composers, Infinite Guitars brings together both hardcore and casual gamers.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for Infinite Guitars
If you want to play Infinite Guitars, you will need a device with the following system requirements.
For Windows 10 users, a processor of Intel Core i3-540 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 is recommended, as well as 8 GB of RAM and either an NVIDIA GeForce GT 520, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 6570, 1 GB graphics card.
It’s important to note that the minimum specifications may change as updates are released for the game, so ensure your device meets or exceeds the recommended specs for the best possible experience.
About Infinite Guitars Game
Infinite Guitars is an innovative rhythm RPG that mixes genres and brings a unique approach to combat. The game’s vibrant art, adrenaline-fueled mech battles, and original soundtrack make it a memorable experience.
Players take control of their party and use their electric guitars to battle waves of robotic foes. As they progress through the game, players will upgrade their guitars and unlock powerful abilities.
The main goal in Infinite Guitars is to help humanity survive by defeating the Mechs. Players must build up their party and level up their guitars with new abilities to do this.
Every battle requires careful strategy and precise timing to achieve victory. The game also features a variety of customization options for characters, allowing players to tailor their teams to fit their playstyle.
Key Features of Infinite Guitars
- Compete in intense battles: Go up against guitarists worldwide in real-time online battles. Take part in daily tournaments and climb the leaderboards to unlock rewards.
- Practice your skills: Hone your Guitar playing with a comprehensive practice mode featuring a range of drills and songs. Track your progress as you improve and test yourself with increasingly complex challenges.
- Create original compositions: Showcase your creativity with a powerful song editor. Create and share your music with the community and make a name for yourself as a producer.
- Unlock new guitars: Progress through the game and earn rewards that can be used to customize and upgrade your favorite instruments. Unlock rare and exotic guitars, each with its unique look and sound.
- Strategic Combat: Fight off hordes of Mechs using your electric Guitar. Choose between different attacks and abilities to create a winning strategy.
- Anime-Inspired Art: Immerse yourself in a vivid, anime-inspired world filled with stunning visuals and fantastic music.
- Character Customization: Unlock new abilities and customize your characters to fit your playstyle.
- Original Soundtrack: Enjoy an unforgettable, original soundtrack with over 20 unique songs.
Pros and Cons of Infinite Guitars
- Infinite Guitars offers an excellent soundtrack that will keep players hooked from start to finish.
- The game also has an engaging story, with plenty of twists and turns to keep players on their toes.
- The combat mechanics are solid, with various moves and combos that can be utilized to defeat enemies.
- A wide range of weapons and tools are also available to help you progress through the game.
- Combat in Infinite Guitars is stretched too thin, leading to tedious battles with enemies that are too quickly dispatched.
- Furthermore, the game wastes a lot of your time with its various loading screens and menus, leading to long wait times to get into the action.
- Moreover, the game often feels unfair as it can be challenging to anticipate attacks from enemies or complete objectives due to the numerous moving parts and mechanics.
- Finally, the game needs more waypoints, making it hard to find your way around or identify where you need to go next.
Infinite Guitars Reviews by Users
Currently, no reviews are available for Infinite Guitars from users. However, the game has recently been released, and more reviews are expected to arrive in the coming months.
If you have played Infinite Guitars, we would love your feedback about the game! Please feel free to share your experience with the game by leaving a review below.
Ordering Information of Infinite Guitars
Infinite Guitar is an online subscription-based platform for learning Guitar. Membership fees support it; users can choose from monthly, quarterly, or yearly plans. The longer the duration of the plan, the more cost-effective it is.
A monthly membership is $12, a quarterly membership works out to $10/mo., and a yearly membership equates to $9/mo. Purchases can be made via all major credit cards and the popular online payment processor PayPal.
Infinite Guitar’s refund policy is much more stringent than other guitar courses reviewed on this site. If you order a Premium membership and decide it’s not for you, you have only three days to request a refund.
Is Infinite Guitars Worth Trying?
The short answer is definitely yes! Infinite Guitars offers an impressive and comprehensive set of tools and features that can help you improve your guitar-playing skills quickly and effectively.
With its engaging and realistic sound, you’ll be able to enjoy the thrill of playing a real guitar without the expense and hassle of having to purchase one. Not to mention, the tutorial videos, exercises, and game elements make learning Guitar more fun than ever before.
On top of this, Infinite Guitars comes with a money-back guarantee, so if you don’t like it for any reason, you can get your money back. That’s why we highly recommend trying it – it’s an affordable and effective way to take your Guitar playing to the next level.
InfiniteGuitar.com vs. GuitarTricks.com vs. Jamplay.com
Pricing: Every month for both the monthly and yearly plans, Infinite Guitar is a couple of dollars cheaper than Guitar Tricks per month and substantially less than Jamplay.
However, Jamplay’s annual subscription is relatively inexpensive compared to Infinite Guitar’s.
Lesson Material and Instructors: Guitar Tricks has roughly 3x the number of lessons Infinite Guitar provides, and Jamplay.com has roughly 12x that amount.
Jamplay also provides the largest and most diverse pool of instructors that you’ll find on one site. Guitar Tricks comes second, while Infinite Guitar currently only has 11 instructors.
Lesson Quality: Infinite Guitar has decent video and lesson quality. They recently switched to HD videos, though most lessons are not filmed with multiple camera angles and split views – an essential part of learning Guitar.
GuitarTricks.com’s assignments vary significantly from study to address though they are becoming pickier in adding quality lessons to their database.
Jamplay wins big in this category as their classes are filmed in HD and have multiple camera angles and split views, making it easier for students to understand and grasp the lesson’s content.
Overall, each of the three sites provides different features and levels of quality. While Infinite Guitar may be the most economical of the three sites, its material may not be as comprehensive as that found at Guitar Tricks or Jamplay.
Regarding quality, Jamplay is the leader, though it is also the most expensive. Therefore, before selecting a guitar video lesson membership website, consider all your needs and budget before deciding.
Should you Try This?
If you’re an aspiring guitarist or music producer, try Infinite Guitars. It offers a comprehensive and fun way to learn how to play Guitar. With its realistic sound engine, you can enjoy the same experience as playing a real instrument. Infinite Guitars also has tutorials and song demos that can help you understand how to use the program better.
Plus, you can pay a monthly or yearly subscription fee to access all of the program’s features. This is great because it gives you more freedom and flexibility when using the software.
However, if you’re looking for a more comprehensive guitar-learning platform, consider GuitarTricks.com or Jamplay.com. These two platforms offer more features and options than Infinite Guitars so they may be better suited for more experienced players.
Infinite Guitar can be a great way for new guitarists to start learning the instrument on a budget. The vast selection of video lessons and access to knowledgeable customer service reps makes it a worthwhile investment.
However, those with a little more to spend on tasks should consider sites like GuitarTricks.com, Jamplay.com, and InfiniteGuitar.com before deciding. They all offer unique advantages that can help any beginner or experienced guitarist take their playing skills to the next level.