If you’re looking for a pet odor and stain eliminator that works, you’ve come to the right place. In this pooph review, we’ll be taking an in-depth look at Pooph, a pet odor and stain remover that promises to leave your home smelling fresh and looking clean.
We’ll explore how it works, its ingredients, and its effectiveness in removing pet odors and stains. Finally, we’ll give our honest opinion of Pooph and whether or not it is worth the money. So, read on and find out if Pooph is the answer to your pet stain and odor problems.
- Instantly and safely freshens and dismantles puppy, dog, cat, pet, and litter urine and feces odors on a molecular basis so they never return!
- Safely eliminates (doesn’t just cover up) urine, feces, vomit, and other pet odors that may invite your pets to defecate in the same spot over and over
- Freshens and eliminates odors with a Non-sensitizing formula that contains no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) or HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants)
- Safe for people, pets, plants, and the planet - including poop, pee, and vomit from puppies, dogs, cats, and other pets as well as in and around your kitchen
- Contains a clear, odorless, and non-staining formula that will not stain carpets, clothing, toys, and more - use in every room in your house
Table of Contents
What is Pooph Odor Eliminator?
Pooph is an odor eliminator free of harsh chemicals and fragrances, has no volatile organic compounds, hazardous air pollutants, or hydrogen sulphide [among other dangerous byproducts] but is still commercial grade. In the commercial, the host sprayed the liquid all over his face to demonstrate that it is safe for humans and their pets.
How Pooph Works
The melodramatic Pooph commercial suggests that the foul smell is a problem solved in an instant. Pooph’s website claims that the pet odor eliminator is identical to the one used by the Country’s largest Municipal waste companies to eliminate the odors caused by organic matter. The ingredients in the Pooph dish claim to be of the safest variety.
On the official website, 1040 five-star reviews praise the Pooph Odor Eliminating Spray, and many people are convinced to buy because of such praise. The Pooph purports to be so safe you can use it directly on your pet to eliminate the bad odors coming from your pet’s body. You can use the Pooph Odor Eliminator on your pet’s face, around the ears, and around the nose.
It even claims to get rid of skunk odor. According to the Pooph user reviews, generic odor eliminator sprays do not remove the odor; they make it less potent by obscuring it. However, Pooph gets to the root of the problem by getting rid of the molecules causing the odors. It is believed that the Pooph removes unwanted odors. It can be used on plastic garbage cans and fake turf. This can also be safe to be used on pet toys.
Odor Eliminator Pooph claims to work on:
- Odor of pets
- The smell of urine
What are the Ingredients in Pooph Spray?
Pooph is an all-natural pet odor and stain eliminator with three main ingredients: water, surfactants, and a patented odor-eliminator blend.
Water is the base for the product, providing a safe and effective way to dissolve dirt, odors, and stains from carpets, upholstery, and other surfaces.
Surfactants are compounds that allow the product to penetrate deeper into fibers to break down odors, stains, and bacteria that can cause unpleasant smells.
The patented odor eliminator blend is a special blend of essential oils, plant-derived enzymes, and bacteria that work together to neutralize odors and get rid of the source of the smell. This blend also helps to keep the area smelling fresh and clean long after application.
Pooph also contains gentle, safe cleaning agents on most fabrics and surfaces. These ingredients combine to make Pooph an effective and safe solution for removing pet odors and stains.
Does Pooph Really Work?
Many customers have reported that Pooph works as promised, and they have been able to eliminate stubborn pet stains and odors.
Concerning pet stain and odor elimination, Pooph has received much positive feedback from users. According to the official website, Pooph has a 3.9 star out of 1641 reviews.
72% of these reviews recommend the product, while 890 out of 1233 reviewers have given it the thumbs up.
The product has a 4.1 out of 5-star rating on Amazon based on 202 global ratings.
Some customers also said that they had noticed an improvement in the smell of their home after using the product.
One customer even said that her cat was attracted to the scent of Pooph and seemed more relaxed.
Overall, Pooph appears to be an effective pet odor and stain eliminator. Most customers seem satisfied with the results, suggesting that this product works.
However, it’s important to remember that different pets may react differently to the product and that results may vary from one pet to another.
Pooph Spray Price Analysis
The Pooph Pet Stain and Odor Eliminator cost $24.95/32 oz. bottle, and the Pooph Spray is only available from the official Pooph website. You can buy at a lower price from amazon.
Alternatives of Pooph Odor Eliminator Spray – Price comparison
Simple Solution Extreme Pet Stain and Odor Remover 32 oz – $29.96
Nature’s Miracle Stain & Odor Remover Trigger Spray 24 oz – $9.99
Sunny & Honey Pet Stain & Odor Miracle Enzyme Cleaner 32 oz – $19.99
Bissell Woolite Free & Clear Pet Stain & Odor Remover 22 oz – $4.99
Bearing that other pet odor sprays come with higher prices, Pooph’s is a more modest price of $19.99. However, because other brands are tested, that would be more beneficial. This 32 oz can of the Extreme Pet Stain, and Odor Remover from Simple Solution has more than 18000 positive reviews from Amazon customers and is a four-star-plus-rated item.
Pooph Spray Benefits and Features
- It instantly eliminates odors at the molecular level, so they won’t return!
- It removes odors that cause pets to poop and urinate together.
- There is no fragrance in Pooph, and it is non-sensitizing.
- VOCs (volatile organic compounds) are not present
- Pollutants that can cause health problems (HAPs)
- Plants, pets, and users are all safe from this product.
- I like how clean it is.
- The product has no odor.
- effortless to clean
- Instantly works.
Pooph Reviews by Customers – Pooph Spray Review
- Despite claiming that the Pooph worked on urine-soaked rugs, one user found it didn’t work. The carpet wasn’t soaked in urine and only had a small stain from the 8 lbs puppy. According to the review, Pooph is designed to remove odors, and no colors, so you need to use another stain remover. Another customer tried Pooph sprayed on his couch, which had no effect.
- According to one customer, the formula is too dilute to be effective against pet urine. Another customer says it appears to be water. Most Reviewers reported that the Pooph spray not only doesn’t work as claimed, but it also fails to mask foul odors because it is odorless – that’s the worst part.
- The Pooph may work when stains are still wet, but most users find it ineffective for more deep colors. One Pooph user notes that she attempted to clean a rug. She wet the area with Pooph spray, expecting the stains to be gone. Sadly, the ring of the urine remained, as Pooph could not remove the stain. The same reviewer states that the odor was gone 90% of the time when she sprayed Pooph, but it came back when she waited a few hours. There are several more Reviews in which Pooph didn’t clean up stains on sofas, flooring, rugs, etc.
- In light of one person’s account that half the bottle did nothing to eliminate the smell of urine, it is fair to conclude that this commercial is misleading and the product is a scam. This review explains that there are more efficient odor eliminators on the market.
- One user of One Pooph Pet Odor Eliminator Spray reviewed that it did not completely remove odor when she sprayed it on a cat’s urine-stained rug. The cat, however, continues to pee in the same spot now. According to a recent review, the reviewer doesn’t like the powerful odor of the cat’s urine. Febreeze seems to work better than any pee power product.
It has been reported that the Pooph sprayer needs to be fixed. The sprayer leaks, and the spray is very weak, according to some users.
Is Pooph Legitimate?
When it comes to deciding whether or not Pooph is a legitimate product, the answer could be clearer. On the one hand, Pooph does make some interesting claims about its pet odor and stain remover. The product promises to eliminate pet odors quickly and effectively, and the website makes some bold statements about the product’s abilities.
On the other hand, user reviews of Pooph could be more promising. Many users have found that the product needs to live up to its claims and can be quite ineffective at removing pet odors. Furthermore, there have been reports that the product can cause further damage to furniture, fabrics, and carpets if not used correctly.
At this point, we cannot recommend Pooph as a pet odor eliminator. Despite its claims, the product seems less effective than advertised and has a risk of causing damage if used incorrectly. We suggest you to make your own research or look for alternative pet odor removal products instead.
Where to buy Pooph Odor Eliminator Spray?
From their official website
The Pros of Pooph Spray
- Reasonably priced
- Remove the smell and the stain
- an attractive offer
The Cons of Pooph Spray
- The buyer reviews could have been better.
How do you get pet odors out?
Can the unpleasant odor be gotten off of the carpets? Sometimes, pets pee on the rug or slip into the house. Well, how to get rid of the smell or stain? Here are the ways you can try. Use a wet-dry cleaner(vacuum) and repeat the process of vacuuming and saturating the area until it gets clean.
Do not use a steam cleaner for this purpose. What does this have to do with the question? The heat will set the stain and create a new odor if you don’t use a wet-dry vacuum. Blotting and then wetting the spot will be more effective if you don’t have access to a wet-dry vacuum.
There were a lot of odor removers on the market. However, the Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag ranked as the top performer. Why is that? This is due to the following reasons:
- It can be used in many different ways.
- An effective method
- Approximately 90 square feet in size
Which pet odor remover is best? Pooph Alternatives
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator ($20)
Bissell Pet Stain & Odor Upright Carpet Cleaner Formula ($18)
Sunny & Honey Pet Stain & Odor Miracle ($20)
Pooph is a powerful pet odor and stain eliminator designed to help keep pet areas clean and free from odors. It is easy to use and can be applied quickly, making it ideal for busy households.
In our Pooph review, we found that the product does work, eliminating strong pet odors with just one application. It is also safe to use around pets, so you don’t have to worry about your furry friend getting sick.
If you’re looking for a safe, effective way to get rid of pet odors and stains, then Pooph is worth considering. It is an affordable and convenient solution that can help make your home more pleasant and comfortable for everyone in the household.
Also read : JB Dillon Boots Review: The Best Boots for Any Occasion
Instastyled Reviews: Don’t Order Until You Read This
Raw Sugar Deodorant Reviews: Is it Worth the Hype?
Marriedbutlooking.dating Reviews – Everything You Need to Know
Lalo High Chair Review – A Mom’s Perspective
FlyCurvy Clothing Review – The Conclusive Guide
Deane and White Cookware Reviews: Top Picks for Every Budget
Burga Phone Case Review: Everything You Need to Know
Betmatter Store Reviews: Is Betmatter Safe? Scam or Legit?
Secret Lane’s Bare Bralette Reviews: Flattering and Feminine
Quick2Lend Reviews: Everything You Need to Know
Kiddstore.us reviews – What you need to know before shopping
Clay Advisors Reviews: Everything You Need to Know
Love Bonito Review: Everything You Need to Know
Revel Propulsion Review – Everything You Need to Know
The Mecyfar Review: Is It The Best Electronic Gift for Your Home?
NuBiome Review: What Does It Do? Why You’ll Love It
Thebeastshops.com Reviews: Is It Trustworthy Or Scam?