The Rebel Chick is a Miami lifestyle blogger you need to follow if you live in or around the 305. Her posts highlight the best of what Miami has to offer, from fun places to visit and unique events to attend to top-notch restaurants and well-known hotels and resorts.
In addition, she covers all things fashion, beauty, and lifestyle, including giving readers guidance on how to live their healthiest and happiest lives. Follow The Rebel Chick on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram today!
The Rebel Chick Miami Lifestyle Blogger Miami Blog
Miami has always been one of the top tourist destinations in the world, and while that’s certainly not going to change any time soon, some areas of Miami have historically been left behind in the effort to keep visitors happy, safe, and spending money.
The good news is that there are plenty of awesome things to do in Miami that you might not know about, whether it’s your first visit or your tenth! If you want to stay in the loop about what’s happening in Miami every day, look no further than The Rebel Chick as your Miami lifestyle blogger source!
What is The Rebel Chick?
The Rebel Chick is a Miami lifestyle blogger who shares her favorite spots, insider tips, and the latest in fashion. She’s at the front of the line for all of your hottest nightlife trends and she always knows where you can find a great deal.
Her blog is filled with everything you need to know about Miami and nothing that you don’t. She offers an honest take on what it’s like to live in Miami so you know what to expect when visiting or moving here. Her style is as fun and free as the city she lives in! Check out her Instagram @therebelchickmiami for more pics and updates.
Why the Rebel Chick?
Rebel chick is a lifestyle blogger and photographer from South Florida. Her blog discusses the beauty of living in Miami, capturing the local culture and highlighting the female empowerment movement.
Her work has been featured on Refinery29, Bustle, and Glamour among others. She also does photography for hire and does street style at some of her favorite local events such as Art Basel.
She’s one person that always inspires me because she’s not afraid to be herself – she loves what she does and it shows through her work! I’m still blown away by her talent as well as her creativity – if you’re looking for someone who will make you smile, look no further than The Rebel Chick.
Here’s how Rebel Chick works
Rebel Chick is a Miami lifestyle blogger, meaning she talks about all the fun things you want to do in Miami. She posts cool places you can go to and events that are happening in the city. There are also reviews of restaurants, hotels, bars, and other attractions so you know what is worth checking out.
The best part about reading her blog is that she shares some secrets with her readers like where to find an amazing brunch spot on a Sunday morning or which beach has the best sunset views. Rebel Chick’s style is laid back but still really chic because she knows how to make any outfit look high-end.
In the winter months, she stays warm by wrapping herself up in colorful scarves and beanies. When it’s time for sandals, sunglasses, and sundresses again, Rebel Chick will update her wardrobe accordingly.
For those days when she needs a break from the sunshine, Rebel Chick reads books at one of her favorite coffee shops. Her blog is written in both English and Spanish so no matter what language you speak, you’ll be able to get along with this rebel chick!
What does the Rebel Chick do?
The Rebel Chick is a Miami lifestyle blogger who focuses on fashion, travel, and food. She writes about shopping local in Wynwood, the best places for brunch in South Beach, and where you can find the best wine-barrel furniture.
Her blog is filled with creative photography, easy recipes for entertaining guests, and beautiful outfit inspiration. Whether you’re looking for a new restaurant or just want to see what’s going on in the 305 from an insider perspective, The Rebel Chick has you covered!
She’ll also share her favorite products from sites like Minted and Quirky so you don’t have to hunt down those trending pieces by yourself. Plus, if you ever need tips on packing light or how to pack your gym bag when traveling abroad, she’s got your back.
Exclusive Tips from the Rebel Chick
Most people want to know what the secret is behind a successful blog. Well, I’m here to tell you that it’s hard work. It’s dedication. And it’s self-promotion. But most importantly, it’s about your niche, who you are, and what you’re passionate about.
For me, it was all things Miami and fashion, so I created The Rebel Chick blog and magazine. One of my favorite parts of my job is getting to know each of my readers. I love hearing about how they get through their day, what inspires them, and how we can support one another in our creative journeys.
There are also days when I need a dose of reality and am reminded why I started this project in the first place. Regardless of whether it’s been two weeks or two years since someone has visited, there is always an opportunity for connection. This brings me back to my original point – don’t wait for the perfect moment to share your story because there will never be just one chance for someone else to connect with you.
Famous Tourist Destinations
Miami is famous for its beaches, and of course, South Beach. But there’s so much more! The art deco district, the Miami Riverwalk, Vizcaya Museum, and Gardens, and Wynwood are just a few of the things that make this city so unique. And don’t forget about the food!
There’s everything from Cuban to sushi. When it comes to culture, there’s a little bit of something for everyone here in Miami. From events like Art Basel to performances at the Frost Museum of Science and Zoo Miami, there is always something happening. Plus, our sports teams are great!
We’re proud to have one NBA team (the Heat), one NFL team (the Dolphins), three MLB teams (the Marlins, Marlins Park, and the Florida Panthers), and one NHL team (the Panthers). For those with time on their hands or for some rest & relaxation, consider booking a massage at Serenity Massage & Spa.
Five Ways To Calm the Mind in Any Situation
A lot of us don’t even realize how much we’re affected by what’s happening in our day-to-day lives until it’s too late. But it doesn’t have to be that way. The moment you start feeling yourself getting overwhelmed, try one or more of these five simple ways to calm the mind and get back on track.
1. Put your phone down for a little bit – If you’re at work or out with friends and family, this may not be possible. But if you’ve got some time to spare before bed or during lunch, give yourself a little break from technology for a few minutes. Turn off notifications so your phone won’t keep buzzing every time someone posts something on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., and give yourself the chance to concentrate on whatever it is you’re doing right now without distractions. It’ll also give your brain a break from being bombarded with information, which will help lower stress levels and put you into a calmer state of mind.
2. Take deep breaths – As an extension of putting away your phone for a little while, take a minute or two to sit down in peace (again, preferably when no one else is around) and take several deep breaths. Focus on inhaling through the nose deeply and exhaling slowly through the mouth; close your eyes as well if you can manage it.
3. Play calming music – Music has the power to instantly relax you, no matter what kind of mood you’re in or what kind of music genre it is. So next time you feel like things are getting a little hectic, put on some soothing music that matches your mood and let the notes wash over you for a few moments.
4. Drink green tea – Green tea has plenty of health benefits such as lowering cholesterol levels, reducing the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s disease, and boosting metabolism among other things. Drinking it can also make you feel less stressed since the chemicals found in green tea act as natural antidepressants.
5. Meditate – There are tons of different kinds of meditation that anyone can do regardless of their level of experience, so find a technique that suits you best and stick to it! 10 minutes here and there is better than nothing at all!
7 Excellent Benefits of Walking Vacations
If you’re feeling stuck in a rut and need a vacation, look no further than your backyard. The benefits of walking vacations are nearly endless, but we’ve narrowed it down to seven excellent reasons. Check them out below!
- 1. Walking is a great way to get exercise while exploring new sights!
- 2. Walking vacations are low-impact, which means you can explore without the pain associated with running or hiking on rough terrain.
- 3. Walking is easy on joints, meaning people who suffer from arthritis, tendinitis, or other joint problems can find relief through walking as well.
- 4. Walking vacations encourage socialization among people who might otherwise be introverted because everyone is participating in the same activity (walking).
- 5. There’s something about waking up to fresh air that just feels good for the soul…
- 6. Walking vacations are less expensive than some other forms of travel, making them accessible to more people.
- 7. It’s never too late to start walking!
Now that you know all the benefits of walking vacations, nothing is stopping you from starting one this weekend. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even make some friends along the way!
Top Family-Friendly Vacation Ideas for Baby’s First Vacation
1) Head down to the Florida Keys and soak up the sun at one of the many beautiful beaches.
2) Visit the Everglades and go on a swamp tour, to see alligators in their natural habitat.
3) Ride on an airboat through mangrove tunnels in search of alligators.
4) Swim with dolphins at Sea World or swim with wild dolphins off of Key West.
5) Watch flamingos in their natural habitat while on a boat tour in Everglades National Park.
6) Go deep-sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico and catch your dinner!
7) Check out Madame Tussauds Wax Museum for some quality time together as a family.
8) Pack a picnic lunch and have a picnic at Biscayne Bay, take advantage of the best waterfront views Miami has to offer.
9) Spend the day riding roller coasters at nearby theme parks like Disney’s Magic Kingdom or Universal Studios.
10) Play golf at any of our many world-class golf courses
11) Explore Coral Castle just outside of Miami Beach.
10 Things to Make Traveling Easier
- Carry a foldable luggage and travel bag
- Keep your most important documents on you at all times (passport, id, boarding pass)
- Take pictures of your luggage tags with the date and location
- Have a list of emergency contact numbers in case you lose your phone or wallet
- Stay hydrated by carrying a reusable water bottle everywhere
- Always have money in an accessible place
- Check the weather
- Be open minded
- Be flexible
- Pack light
15 Ways to Make Money While Traveling
With the ever-increasing popularity of digital nomads, there are many ways you can make money while traveling. These include teaching English as a second language, freelancing remotely, becoming a tour guide, and much more. So if you’ve always wanted to travel but never thought it was possible, consider these fifteen tips!
- 1. Teach English as a Second Language.
- 2. Freelance Remotely
- 3. Become a Tour Guide
- 4. Drive for Uber or Lyft
- 5. Create a Youtube Channel
- 6. Sell your Photos on Stock Photography Sites
- 7. Be an Instagram Influencer
- 8. Sell your Crafts
- 9. Create an Online Course
- 10. Start an Etsy Shop
- 11. Find an Internship
- 12. Check out Volunteer Programs
- 13. Work on a Cruise Ship
- 14. Deliver Food with Grubhub
- 15 Join the Peace Corps
Safety Travel Tips You Should Know About
Safety is our top priority when we travel. We have compiled a list of tips that we like to follow to stay safe.
- Always be aware of your surroundings, especially at night.
- Don’t keep all your valuables in one location and make sure they are hidden.
- Avoid public transportation. If you do, then use it during the day and sit in the front seat. Take taxis instead if you need to go somewhere late at night. Make sure you know the license plate number and report anything suspicious or unfamiliar to police or locals immediately.
- Be mindful of people touching your belongings on trains, buses, etc., so don’t put them out in plain view.
- Dress conservatively (long pants, long sleeves) and avoid wearing any expensive jewelry or carrying large sums of money while traveling alone.
5 Things You Don’t Want To Do When Traveling
1) Don’t get too comfortable in your hotel. It’s important to get out and explore the city you’re visiting, but that doesn’t mean you need to be glued to the TV set in your room.
2) Don’t let fear stop you from trying new things. Sometimes it takes a little courage, but it’s always worth it!
3) Don’t be afraid of change. No matter where you are or what time of year it is, there are always new adventures waiting for you around the corner.
4) Don’t miss out on opportunities to meet new people. Be open-minded and engage with those around you – they may just be the most interesting person you’ll meet while traveling!
5) And finally, don’t forget to take pictures while exploring the world because memories last forever! If you want some travel tips and inspiration check out my blog The Rebel Chick: A Miami Lifestyle Blogger You Need to Follow
Miami is full of so many amazing things, and I want to share them all with you. I hope that by reading this blog, you’ll get a better idea of the city and what it has to offer. If you’re thinking about visiting or moving here, my goal is for this blog to give you a little glimpse into what life in Miami is like!
I’m going to make sure you don’t miss out on anything awesome when you visit. Let me know if there’s something specific you want to know more about, and we’ll see what we can do.