It’s hard to keep up with all the great travel blogs on the web today so we wanted to share our very own and what sets us apart from the rest – besides our interesting family and friend adventures, it’s that every other month, we are off exploring new places around the world and sharing it with you!
You can see all of our family lifestyle travel adventures here! We hope you enjoy! And if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them in the comments below! Thanks and have fun!
My Little Babog Family Lifestyle Travel Blog
In this travel blog, you will learn about family travel with kids, with the focus on content that parents are looking for when they plan their family vacations.
Our mission is to be the leader in family travel, teaching parents how to find activities that are fun and exciting but that do not break the bank or destroy precious family time.
We have organized our site by activity so that you can easily search our content based on your interests or location needs.
What We Do
My Little Babog is a family lifestyle and travel blog. We write about our everyday lives, share tips and tricks for living a happy and healthy life, and document our travels near and far.
Our goal is to inspire others to live their best life, whether that means staying home with their families or exploring the world.
We believe that every day is an adventure, and we hope to show our readers that no matter where you are in life, there’s always something new to discover.
As four people who have experienced all walks of life – from graduating college to getting married and starting a family – we know what it takes to be successful.
We are the Little Babog family and we love to travel! We started this blog to share our experiences with others and to help families who are looking for affordable travel options.
We believe that travel should be accessible to everyone, and we hope that our blog will inspire others to explore the world with their families.
Thank you for following us on our journey! It’s been an incredible ride so far and we can’t wait to see what adventures come next.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments about traveling with kids or planning a trip from start to finish-we’re always happy to chat!
Who Are The Parents?
The parents of the My Little Babog are a young, fun-loving couple who love to travel and explore new cultures. They believe that life is too short to spend it all in one place, so they’ve made it their mission to show their children as much of the world as possible.
From Europe to Asia and everywhere in between, the My Little Babog family has been there and documented it all on their popular blog.
Along with showing off their beautiful photos, they also provide helpful tips for traveling with kids. If you’re interested in following along with them on their adventures, then check out their website today!
Our family includes two dogs, a cat, and a horse. We love to travel and take our pets with us whenever we can. Our blog is all about our adventures together.
From road trips to camping, we love to explore new places and have new experiences. We hope you enjoy following along on our journey! Check out the links below for some of our latest posts:
– How to Pack for Your Pets on a Trip.
– Camping Tips for Families with Pets.
Where We Live
We live in a small town in upstate New York. It’s the perfect place to raise our little family. We’re close to the city, but far enough away that we can enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside.
We love it here and we hope you will too! If you have any questions about what it is like to live in Upstate NY let us know – we would be happy to tell you all about it.
Keeping Up with the Kids Activities
It can be difficult to keep up with the kids, especially when they’re constantly on the go. However, there are a few things you can do to make sure you’re always in the know.
First, take advantage of text and phone alerts. If your child is riding the bus home from school, it’s important that you get an alert every time he or she boards and leaves the bus.
These alerts will help remind you that it’s time to pick them up from school, so nothing goes forgotten.
What We Pack
We always make sure to pack our sunscreen, hats, swimsuits, and cover-ups. We also pack snacks and drinks for the car or plane, and we never forget our camera!
For toddlers, I recommend packing a portable DVD player with their favorite movie (or favorite TV show), plus all of their favorite toys that can be thrown in a bag.
For babies, I recommend packing some of their favorite soothers and binkies, plus any pacifiers they might use while they sleep!
It’s also a good idea to bring extra diapers and wipes if you’ll be traveling anywhere outside of your hometown.
And don’t forget your camera! You won’t regret taking photos of your adventures as soon as you have a chance.
Plus, it’s fun to see how different cultures dress and what food they eat. One thing I’ve learned is that kids will try new foods if there are colorful veggies on their plate – even if it isn’t something from their own culture!
Our Favourite Destinations
We love to travel as a family and explore new places. Our favourite destinations include the beach, the mountains, and the city. We also enjoy visiting different countries and cultures.
We believe that travel is a great way to bond as a family and create lasting memories. As such, we like to do something different each time we go on vacation.
Whether it’s renting a cabin by the lake or going on safari in Africa, our kids get so excited when they hear about our next adventure! Here are some of the highlights from our most recent trips:
1) Cancun – spend your days playing in the sand, jumping into the ocean, exploring caves filled with stalactites and stalagmites, or just relaxing at one of many beautiful beaches. Make sure you visit Tulum for stunning views of ancient Mayan ruins set against an ocean backdrop.
For kids aged 7-12, check out Maya Adventures where they’ll learn more about the history of this amazing culture while doing adventurous activities like rappelling down a waterfall or zip lining through the jungle canopy.
2) Vancouver – immerse yourself in diverse wildlife and spectacular scenery during a hike along North America’s longest suspension bridge. Watch whales playfully swim near Deep Cove before indulging in freshly made seafood at one of its restaurants.
Frugal Tips & Advice
If you’re looking to save money on your next vacation, check out my blog for frugal tips and advice. From finding the best deals on airfare to packing your own meals, I’ll help you cut costs without sacrificing fun.
I’m here to answer all of your questions about how to plan a budget-friendly trip so that you can make memories with your family without worrying about the price tag.
It’s easy to do when you follow these simple steps
1) Make a list of what is important to you – Do you want to spend time at the beach or theme parks? Do you have kids in tow? Are pets allowed?
2) Find flexible flights and accommodations – Search sites like Kayak, Google Flights, Expedia, Priceline, Airbnb and HomeAway
3) Plan out each day – Figure out where your flight is landing and what time it arrives. Then map out your activities based on location
4) Be smart about transportation – Rent a car, take public transportation or take a shuttle
5) Bring snacks! Airport food can be expensive and if you’re flying into another country you won’t be able to bring any food back from there. Bringing a few granola bars from home will go a long way towards keeping everyone happy during the flight.
Kellie Kearney’s Blog
Kellie Kearney is a mom, wife, and travel enthusiast. She created My Little Babog as a way to document her family’s adventures and share tips with other parents who love to travel.
Kellie and her husband Ryan have three young children, so they’re always on the go. From road trips to international vacations, they love to explore new places together.
On My Little Babog, Kellie shares everything from packing tips to budget-friendly travel hacks. You’ll find helpful posts about all of their favorite destinations, including Costa Rica, New York City, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
If you’re looking for inspiration for your next family vacation or just want to read some great stories about living an adventurous life with kids, you’ve come to the right place!
Mom Preethi’s Blog
Preethi started her blog, My Little Babog, when her son was born. It’s a lifestyle and travel blog that chronicles their adventures as a family.
Preethi wanted to document their travels and share tips with other families who might be interested in similar trips. The blog has been a great success, and Preethi loves sharing her experiences with her readers.
Her favorite posts are the ones where she shares pictures of what they eat at restaurants or what they do while traveling. She hopes to continue blogging until her son is an adult!
They hope to see every country on earth together one day! They also love coming up with new activities for their backyard and are always happy when someone sends them a recommendation for something fun.
Rene Young’s Blog
Rene Young’s blog, My Little Babog, is a family lifestyle and travel blog. She started the blog in 2008 as a way to document her family’s travels.
Since then, the blog has evolved into a go-to resource for families who want to travel more easily and affordably.
Rene’s tips and tricks have helped thousands of families save money and make traveling easier. The website offers posts on everything from packing lists and healthy food recipes to travel safety information.
On top of this, she provides resources on destination research and finding deals on flights and hotels. Check out My Little Babog to get advice and inspiration for your next family adventure!
Tips For Flying With Kids in Aeroplanes
If you’re flying with kids in aeroplanes, here are a few tips to make the experience go as smoothly as possible.
1) Check in online in advance so you can avoid the check-in line with kids in tow.
2) Get to the airport early so you have time to relax before boarding.
3) Board the plane early so you can get settled with your kids before takeoff.
4) Pack snacks and drinks for your kids to keep them occupied during the flight.
5) Bring crayons or markers for kids who need something to do on the plane.
6) Give your child an iPad or other tablet device with downloaded apps that will occupy their attention.
7) Don’t forget diapers, wipes, pajamas, extra clothes and bibs – just in case!
8) Play games like I Spy and The Alphabet Game with your children during take off to help distract them from being scared of flying.
9) Arrive at the airport after checking in online, board the plane early and be sure to pack everything for children including diapers, wipes, pajamas, etc.
10) Bring your own food if there’s nothing suitable on offer from the airline’s menu.
Tips For Planning a Long Vacation with Toddlers/Kids
1. Talk to your kids in advance about the trip and what they can expect. This will help ease any anxiety they may have about traveling.
2. Make sure to pack plenty of snacks and drinks for the plane or car ride. This will help keep everyone happy and avoid any meltdowns.
3. Bring along some favorite toys or books to keep the little ones entertained.
4. Have a loose plan for each day but be flexible enough to go with the flow. Sometimes things change unexpectedly, which is why it’s always good to be prepared for anything.
5. Try not to overschedule because that might leave you feeling drained by the end of your vacation, especially if you’re travelling with small children!
6. Spend time at home before leaving on vacation so that you don’t feel like you’re going straight from one hectic environment into another!
It’s also helpful to make sure your toddler/kids are well rested when you get back. If possible, try to take them outside more often while they’re awake. The fresh air and exercise can do wonders for their moods.
We had an amazing time on our trip and we’re so grateful that we were able to spend it with our little babog. We’re already planning our next adventure and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for our family.
Thank you for following us on our journey! If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to our blog and checking out more of what we have to offer on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram.
We hope you enjoyed reading about how we celebrated two major milestones in our lives while also embarking on a new chapter together as a family of four!