The travel-savvy mom blog doesn’t just want to get from Point A to Point B as cheaply and comfortably as possible, she wants to do it in style. On this site, you will find travel tips, advice, and resources that make your life easier and more fun, even when you’re on the road with the kids.
Whether you’re looking for how to make the most of a long layover or what exactly you should be packing in your diaper bag, this site has all of the answers that busy moms are looking for.
Thinking about how to plan your next vacation? Want to make sure you get the most out of your trip without breaking the bank?
If so, Travel Savvy Mom Blog is here to help. In this article, you’ll learn everything you need to know about planning your next trip, whether it’s with your family or some friends. From discovering exciting new attractions to finding ways to save money, all you have to do is keep reading!
Travel Savvy Mom Blog’s Family Travel Tips
1. Talk to your kids about where you’re going and what they can expect on the trip. This will help them feel prepared and excited for the adventure ahead.
2. Make a packing list for everyone in the family, including clothes, toiletries, electronics, and any other necessary items. This will help you avoid forgetting anything important.
3. Choose a destination that has activities that everyone in the family will enjoy. This will help ensure that everyone has a good time on the trip.
4. Your kids will be less likely to whine or complain if they have plenty of things to do while traveling.
5. I recommend visiting an amusement park, animal sanctuary, theme park, or museum as this provides plenty of entertainment for all ages. A day spent at Disney World is always fun for my kids!
What are some travel tips that you would like to share with readers? Share your ideas below!
Travel Savvy Mom Blog’s Travelling Tips & Tricks
Are you a mom who loves to travel? If so, you need to check out Travel Savvy Mom Blog! This blog is full of tips and tricks for planning the perfect trip, no matter where you’re going. You’ll find everything from packing lists to recommendations on what to pack in your carry-on bag.
There are also some great destination guides, like those for Hawaii or Disney World. You can also find useful information about booking flights with kids and what the best age is for traveling by yourself or with kids in tow.
And if you have specific questions about anything else related to traveling with kids, be sure to send them an email! They’ll get back to you as soon as possible. With so many amazing destinations in the world, it’s hard to pick just one place that suits everyone’s tastes.
But don’t worry! The blog has plenty of destinations across the globe that will suit any type of traveler. Whether you want sandy beaches or snow-covered mountains, this site has something for everyone. From Alaska to Tanzania, they’ve got it all covered! And don’t forget that they’re always adding new content too!
Top 5 Tips from Travel Savvy Mom’s Travel to Disneyland
As a travel-savvy mom, I know that planning is key to having a successful and stress-free trip. Here are my top tips for planning the perfect trip to Disneyland
1) Map out your journey beforehand by using Google Maps so you can get an idea of how long it will take to get there as well as possible modes of transportation (car, bus, train).
2) Make sure you have appropriate attire for the weather in both your departure city and destination. If it’s hot where you’re going then pack clothes accordingly and vice versa if it’s cold where you’re going. It’s also important to remember not to forget sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, water bottles, and snacks! The last thing you want on your travels is to be thirsty or hungry.
3) Purchase tickets ahead of time from either Disneyland or one of their authorized retailers. Remember that with authorized retailers the price may be slightly higher but the convenience of purchasing them in advance should outweigh this slight difference.
4) Pack light so that you won’t be lugging around luggage all day trying to enjoy yourself at the park. There are lockers available near the entrance for any items you need to store during your visit.
5) Bring cash or use an ATM before entering the park to avoid paying extra fees when making purchases inside. That way, you’ll only be spending money once rather than twice.
Finally, set up a list of things you want to do and prioritize which ones are most important. Once you’ve done this it will be much easier to make decisions about what you should spend your time doing while at the park versus what is worth waiting until later.
The Savvy Mom Blog: Tips for Traveling Like a Pro
Planning a trip can be overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. By following a few simple tips, you can be a travel-savvy mom and plan the perfect trip for your family.
First, take some time before booking anything to research destinations that meet your needs. You should also decide on a budget so that you know how much money you’ll need and what accommodations are affordable.
Next, start making reservations as soon as possible so that everything is finalized when the time comes.
Finally, don’t forget about those little details like snacks and entertainment for the plane ride home! Be sure to do your research and make all of these decisions early to avoid any last-minute stress. Happy traveling!
Travel Essentials for Vacations with Little Kids
1) Baby gear. Even if your kids aren’t babies anymore, they may still need their pacifier or favorite toy when you’re on the go. You’ll also want them to have clothes and diapers in case of an emergency or in case they need something new to wear after getting dirty on the playground or beach.
2) Waterproof sunscreen and swimsuits (or appropriate clothing). If you’re going somewhere that has sun or water activities, make sure your kids are well protected from overexposure. The last thing you want is for your toddler to come home with a nasty sunburn or worse, skin cancer. Bring extra clothes in case of spills and prepare for sudden weather changes by packing light jackets, raincoats, hats, and umbrellas.
3) Snacks and food. Whether it’s lunchtime or time for dinner at home before heading out again, snacks will help keep kids happy on the road. Pack healthy snacks such as granola bars, applesauce pouches, pretzels, crackers, yogurt tubes, and more. They can even take fruit leathers on the plane to enjoy during takeoff and landing. And don’t forget about breakfast! Pack cereal bars or muffins so your kids won’t get hungry while waiting in line for coffee in the morning.
A few other tips
1) Pack a pillow and blanket for each child to help them feel cozy and secure.
2) Try not to overpack–kids can quickly become overwhelmed with too many choices. Stick to a few outfits per day instead of bringing every outfit imaginable.
3) Carry lots of snacks, drinks, and baby wipes with you throughout the day so you always have what you need within reach when needed.
4) Make plenty of stops along the way so kids can stretch their legs between rides.
5) Remember that travel is all about creating memories, but it doesn’t mean everything needs to be perfect. Your main goal should be to create lasting memories with your children!
Before you go
As a mom, you know that planning is key to a successful trip. Here are a few tips to help you plan the perfect trip for your family -Start by making a list of all the things you want to do on your vacation.
-Write down the things each person in your group wants to do and rank them from top priority (1) to bottom priority (4).
-Next, decide what time of year would be best for each person in your group, and then make sure that you book any must-see attractions during those months. For example, if two people in your group don’t mind spending winter in Chicago while the other two people don’t like snow, you’ll need to book their top two priorities during the winter season.
-Finally, visit websites like Budget Your Trip or Rick Steves’ Europe Through The Back Door for information about where to stay and how much you should expect to spend per day based on location. Remember that some locations will have higher costs than others so this is an important step before booking your trip!
Once you are there
You’ve finally arrived at your destination! After all the planning and packing, it’s time to sit back and relax. But wait
– there’s still more to do! Here are a few things to keep in mind while you’re enjoying your trip
-You need to make sure that you get any immunizations that might be necessary for your destination.
-Make sure that you carry any medications with you or on your person at all times (in case of emergencies).
-Keep an eye on the news to see if anything major has happened since you left home (i.e., natural disasters) so that if something were to happen while you were gone, there would be someone who could contact family members or emergency personnel on your behalf.
-Stick to tourist attractions that have been vetted by locals and tourists alike as being worth visiting.
-Stay away from people who may try to sell drugs or other illicit items to you.
-Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water every day and avoiding sugary drinks like sodas when possible.
After you return
Now that you’re back from your trip, it’s time to start planning your next one! Here are a few tips to help you plan the perfect trip
1. Decide on where you want to go: Make sure you know what country or region you want to visit before booking anything. It can be hard sometimes to decide between two different places but don’t be afraid of change. In this day and age, there is no such thing as permanent residency so if one place isn’t for you, there is always another destination waiting for you somewhere else in the world. The key is to make sure you have an open mind and allow yourself the opportunity to experience new things while traveling.
2. Budgeting: Plan out how much money you would like to spend before making any reservations or purchasing tickets so that you stay within your set budget. For example, if you want $100 per day, figure out how many days of travel will cost $1000 (all-inclusive). Be realistic with how much money you would like to spend because trying not to limit yourself by staying within your budget
3. Think about what kind of traveler you are: Do you prefer all-inclusive resorts? Backpacking around Europe? Cruises? Volunteering abroad? If so, knowing what type of traveler you are will save you time in the long run because then all of your research needs to do is focus on those specific types of trips.
4. Research: Research everything! Once again, the more knowledge you have about a certain location or event means less chance for disappointment down the line when things don’t turn out as expected
5. It may sound silly but keep a journal during your travels and take pictures throughout each day. You’ll look back at these memories years later to see just how much your life has changed since taking that first step into creating lifelong memories with loved ones
6. Networking: Use social media to network with people who have traveled to places you’ve always wanted to visit. People love sharing their experiences and their insight regarding their favorite spots around the globe which could help guide you toward future adventures
There’s a lot to think about when planning a trip, but with a little organization and planning, you can make the process a whole lot easier. By following these tips, you can be sure that your next trip will be a success. What are some of your favorite travel tips? Leave a comment below! Thanks for reading the Travel Savvy Mom blog.
Contact us anytime at or on social media with any questions or concerns. We love hearing from our readers!