Intvifi Reviews: Intvifi.com is a shady site that should be avoided. It sells cheap jewellery. However, it’s a scam store that could deliver fake or low-quality products or none at all. Avoid it to avoid getting scammed.
Table of Contents
Intvifi Red Flags
- Intvifi.com was just created: The domain name was registered on June 1 2023. It is a typical sign of a fake website that aims to entice customers briefly before disappearing.
- Intvifi.com is controlled by a suspicious corporation: INNOVATION LIMITED, the company behind Intvifi.com, has a track record for operating several fake online stores and stealing money from unsuspecting customers. The address listed (309 Winston House 2 London) is not, in fact, a part of the company.
- Pricing, Discounts and Sales Offers: Intvifi.com is a website that offers exaggerated discounts and sales regarding its items. The site provides astronomically massive discounts, with some items reduced by over 70% or per cent. While this may seem appealing, it’s essential to be wary as scammers often employ these tactics to trick consumers into buying counterfeit or substandard goods.
- Content that has been copied from different sources: Intvifi has also copied product and content images from trusted online stores such as Alibaba, Amazon, or Aliexpress. This lack of authenticity and authenticity suggests a plan to deceive customers by offering counterfeit products.
- Social media presence: Intvifi lacks any presence on social media platforms or websites that link to social media. This is different for a store online that claims to sell trendy products. Social media is crucial for interaction with customers, product display, and establishing trust. A lack of social media activities raises questions about the intentions of Intvifi and customer satisfaction.
- Complaints from customers: Intvifi needs more authentic customer feedback and testimonials. Customers have faced various issues that include late or missing deliveries, unsatisfactory service from the customer and receiving incorrect or defective products, difficulty in obtaining refunds, and fraudulent credit card transactions.
- Shipping and Refunds: Intvifi has published its return and shipping policy; however, we recommend you beware as it has the same policies as those commonly seen on fraudulent websites. These policies might need to be implemented more effectively, resulting in customer complaints and discontent.
Is Intvifi Legit or a Scam?
In light of the warning indicators discussed above, it’s evident that Intvifi is a fraudulent site that online shoppers must stay away from. Evidence must be verified to verify its credibility or reliability in supplying customers with satisfactory goods or services. It is best to refrain from engaging with Intvifi to avoid loss or scams.
Many customers who purchased products from Intvifi.com have encountered problems with delivery delays or receiving items that are different or inferior quality than expected. Additionally, customers have expressed displeasure when contacting Intvifi to request refunds or exchanges since the email address proved inactive or unresponsive.
We strongly suggest avoiding Intvifi.com and other websites that display these alarming indications. Shopping on these sites puts your cash and personal information at risk because they are run by evil people who do not care about your safety or satisfaction. It is recommended to stay away from these sites to avoid fraud and ensure your safety.
What To Do If You’ve Shopped On Intvifi
- Contact your credit card or bank company: If you used a debit or credit card through Intvifi, contact your bank immediately. Inform them, revoke the transaction, and then request an immediate refund. Inform them of the fraud, report Intvifi as a scam website and block any future charges. Following these steps can protect your money and stop fraudulent transactions.
- Change passwords: If you have an account with Intvifi or have used the same password elsewhere, change your passwords immediately to protect your reports and personal data. For extra security, think about the possibility of enabling two-factor authentication.
- Beware of email scams: Beware of emails from Intvifi.com or other sources concerning your purchase discounts, refunds, or discounts. These emails could be phishing scams that lure you into clicking dangerous links or downloading dangerous attachments that could compromise the security of your device or take your personal information. Be safe by blocking these emails and opening any attachments or links they might contain.
- Do not download or install any app: Stay cautious and clear of installing any app requested by Intvifi. Even if they offer direct support or appealing offers, you should avoid downloading the apps. These applications could contain harmful trojans or viruses compromising your personal data. Be safe by staying clear of any unfamiliar applications from Intvifi.
- Report the fraud to the FTC: Report the scam to the FTC with proof and communications records to help protect others from falling prey to the same fraudster.
Intvifi Reviews Conclusion
Do not use Intvifi at all. It’s a scam site with many red flags, making it non-trustworthy and unreliable. Beware of getting scammed by staying clear of this website.
Tips For Secure Online Shopping On New Websites
TIP #1: Research the website’s reputation and customer feedback.
Tip 2: Use secure web connections (https and padlock symbols).
Tip 3: Check customer reviews to determine the reliability and quality of the product.
Tip #4: Understand the return and refund policies before making purchases.
Tip #5: Use secure payment methods that provide buyer security.
Tip #6: Safeguard your personal information during the checkout process.
Tips #7: Ensure the website offers customer service that is accessible.
Tip #8: Be cautious of bargains or prices that appear too promising to be accurate.
Tip #9: Regularly monitor your financial statements for signs of fraud.
Tips #10: Trust your instincts and avoid websites that create doubts or appear untrustworthy.